Rox666
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Tibia Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tutor Application Nasty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasty

Nasty

Tutor Application Nasty Empty
PostSubject: Tutor Application Nasty   Tutor Application Nasty EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Hello Wink

Name : Nasty
Native Language : Polish

How long have you been playing OTs: : near 4 years

How long have you been playing Tibia? : 7 years

What experience have you had in the past? : I had tutor in real Tibia on my ed. I had tutors on other good open tibia servers. Also I had gamemaster ( for a little piece of map and some quests )

What makes you qualify for this position? : My knowledge about Tibia is pretty good so I think I can help ppl in many things because I like to help ppl. And I'am friendly. Ah almost forgot Razz and my English is pretty good Wink

Any other info/comment : Marry x-mas and wish me good luck plz ;P Remeber good bot is dead bot !!^^
Back to top Go down
Dsaded

Dsaded

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application Nasty   Tutor Application Nasty EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:24 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
Inferno Teller

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application Nasty   Tutor Application Nasty EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:51 am

Nice English skills
Aprove him

~Inferno Teller.~
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application Nasty   Tutor Application Nasty EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:32 pm

aff nice English skills etc u saying that becouse he is u frend and he asked u on game to write something good about him on forum -.- that's pathetic Randal i have some screen shoot with nasty about he's booting on dimass on nasty and ammerana i belive that is secend char so plx Ferst look at that case proply before u take any steps forword

Yours Sebastian
Back to top Go down
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
Inferno Teller

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application Nasty   Tutor Application Nasty EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:39 pm

He didn't told me anything, and he is not my friend I dont even know him.
I didn't knew about his botting. If its true, complete disaprovee.

~Bye, Inferno Teller~
Back to top Go down
cheketon

cheketon

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application Nasty   Tutor Application Nasty EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:52 pm

man

its nothing agaisnt you but..
dont you think theres alrdy enough tutors

i know your not really doing because you want too

as many apliccations forms i seen

everyone have been saying
the very own same stuff

so...

i cant say i aprove you

because theres already enough tutors

bye
Back to top Go down
http://www.rox666.com
Nasty

Nasty

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application Nasty   Tutor Application Nasty EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:19 pm

HAhahaha you said that I was boting on dimass? I dont know about this ; o Who was on my char?! show that screens if thats true Wink and i dont have good friends on this ots, only my team with which we own every1 Smile oh and how screens can show that someone is boting?: O w/e I never boted my chars ;] Im not lame like u and dont give accusations if thats not true moron... I hate ppl like u Sebastian
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application Nasty   Tutor Application Nasty EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:51 am

Shame Becouse I done 400+ lvl withaut botting i dont have even on my comp... -.- well i done some taking with u about booting and u sad taht u done it somethimes on dimas so ? and u dont have to ussing bad words agins me becouse i;m just trying to help ( to do ) with this server place for good and honest players Smile no like u
Back to top Go down
Nasty

Nasty

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application Nasty   Tutor Application Nasty EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:20 pm

HAhaha so show this screen ;] But its not true... I killed you thats why you dont like me? Thats shame to be killed by lower lvl?; ] Show this screen but im sure thats fake Wink send me and i will check on gimp ^^ or paste in forum ;] And i never was talking to you and no1 other than ppl from my team ... so shut up and stop lying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application Nasty   Tutor Application Nasty Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutor Application Nasty
Page 1 of 1