Rox666
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Tibia Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tutor Application - Kaay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaay

Tutor Application - Kaay Empty
PostSubject: Tutor Application - Kaay   Tutor Application - Kaay EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:15 pm

Name (Internet username):
Internet nickname: Kaay
Ingame name: Offaka Smash Onoe

Native Language:
English/Polish/(Basic French). I was born in Poland, but I live in USA since 4 years.

How long have you been playing OTs:

Well, I don't like switching from ot to ot, but since many of them aren't stable enought I decided to try another one. I played dozen's of ots, as well as RL tibia, but all of them died after short amount of time. I have enough experience about tibia to help people, and staff members.

How long have you been playing Tibia?
I am playing tibia for about 3 years, 2 years have passed since I started regularly playing open tibia servers.

What experience have you had in the past?
As I said, I have played tibia, open tibia servers, and I helped countless of people with everyday single problems, as well as more complicated.

What makes you qualify for this position?
I believe that I have english skills, that are required to communicate in the world we live now. I speak english-polish eloquently and I take french, but considering there is not so many people from France who play tibia, it's not usefull.

Any other info/comment

I live in USA and I go to high school, sophmore year right now. The only difference is time. It is 6 hours of difference between me, and Europe so I could switch with tutors that have/are forced to go to sleep, and fulfill their role.
Back to top Go down
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
Inferno Teller

Tutor Application - Kaay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application - Kaay   Tutor Application - Kaay EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:31 am

Nice English, nice request, nice first impress. I have not seen you in server, then can't say if u share, bot or whatever, but, seems nice to me, still There are a lot of tutors right now, you should wait for some of them to be promoted and then there could maybe be accepted some applications. Bye.

~Inferno Teller~
Back to top Go down

Tutor Application - Kaay
Page 1 of 1