Open Tibia Server
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Tutor Commands

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Randal
Admin


Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-11-14
Age : 27
Location : Poland/UK

PostSubject: Tutor Commands   Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:51 am

/pos - check your postion its need to report debug
/q - check your money
/B - boardcast in red


Last edited by Randal on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rox666.com
Chealiee

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-11-14
Location : wejherowo

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:24 am

/B not working;/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vakher
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-11-24
Age : 23
Location : Poland/Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:39 am

Yes ;/ broadcaster is no working ;/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boloo
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 29
Location : In Front of my P.C

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:29 pm

'Yea broadcaster dosent work
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Pornhub.com
solarix

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-12-11
Age : 24
Location : Norway/Hamar

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:15 am

True, /B wont work.. but it's not a big deal for me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elite-surfers.tk
Boloo
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 29
Location : In Front of my P.C

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:08 pm

I think the reason /B isnt working is because of our access level
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Pornhub.com
cheketon

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-12-18
Age : 23
Location : Next of Keyboard :D

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:24 am

make tutor and ill tell

u guys
if it work or not

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rox666.com
Steve

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 25
Location : Shop

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:20 pm

Randal!
Can you repair or give us an access to broadcaster?
plz message fastly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pobyku.com
werike

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 25
Location : next to the computer

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:48 pm

i would like to use them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randal
Admin


Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-11-14
Age : 27
Location : Poland/UK

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:48 am

/newtype will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rox666.com
Bomba

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-12-17
Location : .Poland.

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Why ? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randal
Admin


Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-11-14
Age : 27
Location : Poland/UK

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Bomba wrote:
Why ? Sad

I get lots of sutpid messages about this command.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rox666.com
Bomba

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-12-17
Location : .Poland.

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:17 pm

Many people want be a tutor becouse they be have command /newtype.
And it is only thing why they want to be a tutor.

Well i think it's good idea ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
6591906

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-12-23
Age : 25
Location : MEXICO XD

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:44 pm

YEA YOU SHOULD ERASE IT BECAUSE THEY WONT HELP ANY ONE THEY WIL JUST USE IT TO SAY DUMB THINGS Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boloo
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 29
Location : In Front of my P.C

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:17 pm

i agree it should be deleted because people use it to manipulate players into thinking they are a rank higher than tutor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Pornhub.com
werike

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 25
Location : next to the computer

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:33 am

Thats's a nice point.
I think that we are getting less people that wants to become
Tutor.
Merry X-Mass Very Happy
Maybe i dont use the computer for tomorrow,thats why im saying merry x-mass but I'll try to get it anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Futur pl



Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:00 pm

^^ yep 100% agree..
You have a canal Help to answer players, so you dont need ./B for anything..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-12-21
Age : 25
Location : MY House :0

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:46 pm

Futur pl wrote:
^^ yep 100% agree..
You have a canal Help to answer players, so you dont need ./B for anything..

Future pl
/newtype
Isn't a brodcast command, I mean it is not /B it was to change your outfit into a GM ot Tutor one.

Im kinda disagree because we wont be (visualy) different for others, and they wont ever know that we are tutors.. so its kinda bad.. But it is also good, because there is not that much people wanting to be tutor now.. I still think that we could stop giving Tutors and that is it.. Without taking out that command. Well bye...

~~Infenro Teller~~
`


PD: It take us some respect off, too. =/ Bad luck for us.


Last edited by Inferno Teller on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add the PD.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boloo
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 29
Location : In Front of my P.C

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Inferno Teller wrote:
Futur pl wrote:
^^ yep 100% agree..
You have a canal Help to answer players, so you dont need ./B for anything..

Future pl
/newtype
Isn't a brodcast command, I mean it is not /B it was to change your outfit into a GM ot Tutor one.

Im kinda disagree because we wont be (visualy) different for others, and they wont ever know that we are tutors.. so its kinda bad.. But it is also good, because there is not that much people wanting to be tutor now.. I still think that we could stop giving Tutors and that is it.. Without taking out that command. Well bye...

~~Infenro Teller~~
`


PD: It take us some respect off, too. =/ Bad luck for us.

are tutors giving uniforms in rl tibia? no they are just like other players with exception knowledge about the game,tutors are players willing to share their knowledge of the game with other players
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Pornhub.com
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-12-21
Age : 25
Location : MY House :0

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:22 am

Completly agree.. But this is not RL tibia, and in here if people don't see you like official you are not respected, or they won't ask you for an advice they will think of you as any other one. Well still it has been taken off.

~~Infenro Teller~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boloo
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 29
Location : In Front of my P.C

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:07 am

Inferno Teller wrote:
Completly agree.. But this is not RL tibia, and in here if people don't see you like official you are not respected, or they won't ask you for an advice they will think of you as any other one. Well still it has been taken off.

~~Infenro Teller~~

your not suppose to be respected you dont have any special abilitys except helping people who have questions and reporting bugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Pornhub.com
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-12-21
Age : 25
Location : MY House :0

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:54 am

Well then take out respect, and think about people who want to report a bug, they wont reported or tell it to you, cause you are just one more. They will think you will take advantage of it.. Or with question.. They wont ask you for help cause you seem to be anyone else.. And not everyone is supposed to help...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boloo
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 29
Location : In Front of my P.C

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:54 pm

Inferno Teller wrote:
Well then take out respect, and think about people who want to report a bug, they wont reported or tell it to you, cause you are just one more. They will think you will take advantage of it.. Or with question.. They wont ask you for help cause you seem to be anyone else.. And not everyone is supposed to help...

Lol??? if they have questions they usually ask it in the help channel,which is why we write in Orange.. writing in orange signifies that we have superior knowledge about the game, if they just so happen to have a question..

And you ever heard of the Ctrl+R command? thats to report a bug or report a player for breaking the rules to a Game master .... I know your not new to this man or at least that's what your application states..Also if they happen to find a bug,they can report it on the forums under technical support or gamemaster or OFC in the help chat


Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz winning an argument with me is almost impossible
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Pornhub.com
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-12-21
Age : 25
Location : MY House :0

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Then if it is almost impossible, tell me, What about if X player is a noob, he don't even know about Help Channel, and he need to make a question, HE WONT ASK TO EVERY SINGLE ONE.. I mean.. If you see someone, dressed, you talk to him, cause it is burring to open Help Channel, ask, and then wait for someone to response..

Now, yes I have used it. But ass none ever response those messages.. NONE! NEVER! And if they find a bug, they won't report it on forum, because everyone come and check the forum, I don't now if you have notice about it, so then everyone will advantage of the bug, as I sayed before, none will say, "Oh thats bad, I should throw those VIP items away."

Then if everybody see a bug topic, they will just follow the instructions to get it, and I remember you, not all players can use, /pos, wich is a command to find your possition and get where the bug exactly is. And not all bugs are about a position, such as, example: Dogs loot Voodoo doll, thats obviously not true.. Just for you to know. But it is an exaple, you cant give pos to Dog.. Do you know what I mean?

Then people most report it to someone, not by any public channel, including forums..
Win a statement or topic against you is not impossible but you have a nice selfesteem
lol!

~Bye, Inferno Teller~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boloo
Helper
Helper
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 29
Location : In Front of my P.C

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:15 pm

Inferno Teller wrote:
Then if it is almost impossible, tell me, What about if X player is a noob, he don't even know about Help Channel, and he need to make a question, HE WONT ASK TO EVERY SINGLE ONE.. I mean.. If you see someone, dressed, you talk to him, cause it is burring to open Help Channel, ask, and then wait for someone to response..

Now, yes I have used it. But ass none ever response those messages.. NONE! NEVER! And if they find a bug, they won't report it on forum, because everyone come and check the forum, I don't now if you have notice about it, so then everyone will advantage of the bug, as I sayed before, none will say, "Oh thats bad, I should throw those VIP items away."

Then if everybody see a bug topic, they will just follow the instructions to get it, and I remember you, not all players can use, /pos, wich is a command to find your possition and get where the bug exactly is. And not all bugs are about a position, such as, example: Dogs loot Voodoo doll, thats obviously not true.. Just for you to know. But it is an exaple, you cant give pos to Dog.. Do you know what I mean?

Then people most report it to someone, not by any public channel, including forums..
Win a statement or topic against you is not impossible but you have a nice selfesteem
lol!

~Bye, Inferno Teller~

Ok for starters if X player never heard of help channel something is seriously wrong if he can somehow get ip changer to work and he knows about ot servers.... you lose that argument second if you know anything about ot servers everytime is laggs for that 5-10 seconds its saving stats players postions Etc.. if something like that happend the hoster/owner can restart the server to anytime he feels is fit.. if the thinks A "Bug" was overly abused And yes i have high selfesteem and a higher knowledge of the game then you.... simple and plain i been playing ot servers since you playd tibia


Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep This bores me....... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Pornhub.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tutor Commands   

Back to top Go down
 
Tutor Commands
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gaviota
» Critter 1.2 tests!!
» Chatbox Commands
» CHATBOX COMMANDS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rox666 :: General :: Jobs-
Jump to: