Rox666
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Tibia Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Wanted... Tutors Only.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
Inferno Teller

For Wanted... Tutors Only. Empty
PostSubject: For Wanted... Tutors Only.   For Wanted... Tutors Only. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Ok, Hello players. I'll like to start in here a TUTOR, GM, GOD ONLY TOPIC.

•I'm anouncing this topic, for you, tutors, to make your/our job.What do I mean? Well this has been created, for you to create new posts on it. JUST ONE BY TUTOR, GM OR GOD. For not spaming this topic.

•Ok, I'll try to manage this topic. ANY COMENT OUT OF PLACE WILL BE ERASED, OR CLEANED UP, WHAT DO I MEAN WITH CLEAN UP?

(Ej: Inferno Teller, MultiClienting, Level XXX, Position X:X, Y:X, Z:X.) Thas the example without CLEAN UP.

(Ej: Inferno Teller, MultiClienting, Level XXX, Position X:X, Y:X, Z:X.) This is an example with a CLEAN UP.

•I hope you, tutors. Help me in here. Try, if you see anyone of people mentioned in here, to stop his illegal action ( BOTTING, MC, IRRESPECTFUL WAY TO TALK, ANYTHING IN RULES.)

•Also if any, normal player post something in here. Please edit it and CLEAN IT UP. I'll be thankful with you.

•I'm in here asking Randal, to IP-BAN, BAN, OR DO ANY ACTION REQUIRED TO STOP THIS CHEATER.)

•Thanks for helping. As I sayed before, I will try to manage this topic, SO DONT EDIT MY POSTS. Also I'll like Randal to help me in here, when I'm not able to watch this page.

•You tutors, REPORT, and send a possible punishment (Ip-Ban, 1 Day ban, 1 week Ban, Jailsending for a week. Etc...) for this cheaters. I'll give my example again.

(Ej: Inferno Teller, MultiClienting, Level XXX, Position X:X, Y:X, Z:X.
Down it: •Possible Punishment: 1 Week Ban.)

Think I have finished. Watch out cheaters. I will edit this post if I have to only.
PD: Merry Christmas, And a Happy New Year.

~Inferno Teller~

PDD: Randal can you please pass this topic to NEWS. I cant write anything in there. Then Just copy paste it in NEWS. Please.

Last edited by Inferno Teller on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ;))
Back to top Go down
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
Inferno Teller

For Wanted... Tutors Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Wanted... Tutors Only.   For Wanted... Tutors Only. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:01 pm

For wanted Inferno's list.:.

· Flora, : Clone items, before new update (8.4) that was a BUG error. Thats banished with a Player earease or Ip-Ban as well.

Still in contact, Inferno Teller
Back to top Go down

For Wanted... Tutors Only.
Page 1 of 1