Rox666
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Tibia Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tutor Application: Shami

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shami

Shami

Tutor Application: Shami Empty
PostSubject: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:55 am

Hello all, here is something about me.

Name: Everybody call me Shami, but in real my name is Przemek
Age: I'm 13 years old, but 28 december I will end 14 years.
Native language: I know Polish very well and English enough good to talk with other people.
How long have you been playing OTs: Something about 2 years.
How long have you been playing Tibia: 3 years, I've got 70 Royal Paladin on Secura, but I got hacked some days ago and I,m playing this ots now.
What experience have you had in the past?: I won't lie, I wasn't tutor, but I want to help peopla bla bla bla etc.
What makes you qualify for this position?: My joy, I never use bad words, I love to talk with people and help them.
Any other info/comment: I love playing football, volleyball, Ping-pong. I'm playing Rox 3 hours per day and I'm usually online on forum.

That's all, thanks for read it. Smile

!~Shami~!
Back to top Go down
Shami

Shami

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:51 am

If no one have problems with me, can I became a tutor?

!~Shami~!
Back to top Go down
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
Inferno Teller

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:20 am

I really like you guy, I'm really in with you, but you most w8 for some tutors to get GM or Sentior Tutor, bacause we are way to much, then after it you can bacame one of us, bye.

~Infenro Teller~

PD: No, none have problems with u =)
Back to top Go down
kosownik

kosownik

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Infernal poster?;/ you are tutor;/ this is joke?:/
Back to top Go down
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
Inferno Teller

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:52 pm

What? Yes I post, it is one of our tutor jobs, Ask Randal if you don't believe me, I dont see anything wrong with it? Do you? Bye

~~Infenro Teller~~

Last edited by Inferno Teller on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drift

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:37 pm

I see something wrong...

YOUR ENGLISH IS SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Shami

Shami

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:15 am

Drift wrote:
I see something wrong...

YOUR ENGLISH IS SHIT!

Said person with "perfect" English. Muahah.

!~Shami~!

P.S. If Inferno Teller say me it, I will know that it's true, I won't hear stupid person ^.-
Back to top Go down
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
Inferno Teller

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:50 am

Thanks Shami, And drift, dont you think I'm amazingly lucky? I have my own In-Forum English teacher. lol! Dont discuss with us, its not good for your tutor pettitions, Bye.

~~Inferno Teller~~
Back to top Go down
Drift

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:48 am

I dont care about the tutor "position" , Im just pointing out ur mistakes as you have tryed to point out mine lol!
Back to top Go down
Drift

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:49 am

Ohh and shami's just saying that because hes licking ur ass for the tutor position! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shami

Shami

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Inferno teller isn't giving tutors so shut up. And show my mistakes, If you show me mistakes I will show you

~Shami~

P.D.
I like clever people that's why I like Inferno and hate YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Shami   Tutor Application: Shami Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutor Application: Shami
Page 1 of 1