Rox666
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Tibia Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tutor Application Bishou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishou

Bishou

Tutor Application Bishou Empty
PostSubject: Tutor Application Bishou   Tutor Application Bishou EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:17 am

Name: Bishou
Native Language: Polish
How long have you been playing OTs: 3 years
How long have you been playing Tibia : 5 years
What experience have you had in the past?: 25 EK Razz
What makes you qualify for this position?: I don't know, I won't say as every1 that no botting blah blah blah... I just want to try it Smile
Any other info/comment: ok, so I just wanna say, that many ppl just get angry while playing tibia, get it for serious, they cant see that its only computer game, a bunch of walking pixels... Here, where I live, in Poland, there was some guy, I think he was 16, he was playing rl Tibia. Only thing what he did was playing, playing and playing. He didn't sleep, didn't teach, and he was only sitting in front of computer. His mother was very angry on him, so she turned his computer off, while he was playing of course, and then he got angry and nearly killed his MOTHER with chair, because he died on drags... I'm just tellin' u that ppl to don't take it so serious... It's sad, that boy hits his mother for some stupid game, a bunch of pixels that I said. Ye, that's it. Peace.

Last edited by Bishou on Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inferno Teller
Helper
Helper
Inferno Teller

Tutor Application Bishou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application Bishou   Tutor Application Bishou EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:34 am

Well, I should say this is a mess of pettition, nice message but you should re-organize it a lil, by now there are to many tutors, so I dont think any application should be accept, bye.

~~Inferno Teller~~
Back to top Go down

Tutor Application Bishou
Page 1 of 1