Rox666
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Tibia Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TUTOR APPLICATION~HOOKEY~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hookey

TUTOR APPLICATION~HOOKEY~ Empty
PostSubject: TUTOR APPLICATION~HOOKEY~   TUTOR APPLICATION~HOOKEY~ EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:11 pm

NAME:Seb (hookey in game)

NATIVE LANGUAGE: Born in poland so speak fluent polish, Currently living in england
and i lived here for 8 years so my english is pretty good.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING OTS:i started this ots yesterday and i played other for a year aswell as real tibia.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING TIBIA: I made my first char in 2005 and played of and on since then mainly on empera.

WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION? Well i know how annoying it is when people bot/mc/spam so i want my role to be to provent it from happening.Gms cannot obviously be online 24/7 so i would do my best to make their job easier.

ANY OTHER INFO/COMMENT? This is one of the best ots i played..good map/nice spawns/monsters/online shop etc. But there is only 1 down side to this server(Laggs). I would report people that are violating the rules and i would make it a friendly sever to play in by offering help to everybody who needs it.
Back to top Go down

TUTOR APPLICATION~HOOKEY~
Page 1 of 1